|High absorbency honed natural stone:
|Medium absorbency honed natural stone:
|15 – 20m2
|15 – 20m2
|40 – 50m2
|Porcelain and Ceramic tiles and paving:
|35 – 45m2
|Where can I uses this product? :
|Stone and tiles, marble, limestone, travertine, granite, highly absorbent stone, ceramics, and porcelain
|Country of origins:
Ensure Seal-It is stored in a cool dry place and kept away from heat at all times. Seal-It is flammable. Ensure the area in which you will be using the product is well ventilated and wear suitable clothing and gloves. Exposure may cause dry or cracked skin. Harmful if swallowed. Get medical advice if swallowed. Can irritate eyes. Replace lid after each use. Keep out of reach from children and pets. Do not pour down drains.
Floor preservation and ongoing maintenance
Surfaces treated with Seal-It should always be maintained with Clean-It Everyday Cleaner. Depending on surface type, dilute at 1-50 ratio (1 cap in 5 litres of clean water).
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.
How to use
- Allow the sealer to cure for 24hrs and check for desired results and protection level by performing a clean water droplet test.
- Check the area to be sealed is completely dry, clean, and free from all residue and previous treatments.
- Evenly apply one generous coat of Seal-It to saturate each tile and grout joint. The tile/stone should hold a wet or glass-like look for approximately 5 seconds. Apply more sealer if required to achieve this.
- After 10 minutes or before the sealer dries on the surface, remove and buff off any excess sealer using clean and dry white cloths. To remove stubborn residue, simply reactivate using a clean cloth, slightly wet with Seal-It.
- For highly absorbent stone apply a second coat after 3 hours using steps 3 and 4 as above.
- The floor is fine for light foot traffic after 4 hours from the final coat. Allow 48 hours after the final coat before wetting or cleaning the sealed surfaces.
- Gives excellent protection against both oil and water-based stains.
- Protects and seals both outdoor and indoor surfaces.
- Easy to apply and ready to use.
- Does not alter appearance.
- Aids maintenance and makes it easy to clean your floors, paved areas, and tiles.