|Initial wash/grout haze removal:
|Builders clean refresh:
|Number of pieces per pack:
|See technical data sheet
|Where can I uses this product? :
|porcelain, natural stone, and masonry.
|Country of origins:
Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If swallowed rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. If on skin or hair, immediately remove all contaminated clothing and wash skin with plenty of water. If inhaled remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up.
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.
How to use
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the patio area, always pre-wet the surface area with clean water prior to applying the product.
- Apply generously and neat to surface. Take care not to spill the cleaner on sensitive surfaces, i.e. fabrics. Carefully transfer the Algae and Black Spot Remover to the TT Applicator Kit, or a plastic applicator, avoid metal applicators. If these containers are not available, then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bottle.
- The Algae and Black Spot Remover will start to work instantly, however, agitation via the TT Macchia machine or deck brush will speed up the process. Rinse away with fresh clean water and check for desired results. Warning: Can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawned areas. If this is unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute.
- If necessary, apply a second application and repeat the process.
- The treated area should be washed down with clean fresh water to neutralise.
What will it remove
TT Paving Solutions Algae and Black Spot Remover is a professional grade outdoor product that is ideal to clean and remove the unsightly look of algae, grey lichens, and black spots from porcelain, natural stone and masonry products. In severe cases of black and white lichen contamination, repeat the process. Warning: This product contains chlorine as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces. Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Keep pets and other animals away from the area until the entire operation is completed. Avoid contact with ponds.